Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 1 decade ago

How to make the free international call from pc to any mobile or land line?

Tell me how to make free international calls from pc to any phone.. And also mention is there any amount to pay for accessing those free service.. Through PC can I made worldwide calls unlimitedly..

Best Answer

Free international calling service is hard to come by, after all, commercial telephone companies or phone communication operators need to pay connection fee to receiving called party’s providers no matter the calls are made to land line, cell phone or satellite phone, and regardless of it’s a trunk, toll or VoIP calls. Lots of sites that offer free worldwide phone calls has now defunct, e.g. AllFreeCalls. Most established PC-to-Phone or VoIP operators such as MediaRing gives free calls to limited countries or destinations as promotion to attract users.

Here's the cheapest way, download a program called VOIP, it lets u call any land line number (i think only Australia) per account. If u run out of free calls make another account. Completely free. I use it all the time.

Source(s): www.voip.com

Here is the list of the free international call from pc to any mobile or land line

http://free-call.info

Regard

I tried alot of Softwares .. it is nor reliable at all you could use the paid VOIP services it is more reliable and working forever with you with no problems , Good voice and continuous .

Believe me no one could present free service with no abstractions.

Magic Jack......U.S based