Are Aliens Real?yes/no?

I don't know the truth are they a myth

Favorite Answer

It's very likely, but no one knows for sure. Just think of the billions of years it took for humans to become as advanced as we are, and we still have lots to learn. How hard would it be for us to find another species hundreds of light years away, when they might not even be nearly as evolved as us? It's only been in the last few decades that we have sent messages from space. For all we know, they could be little plants or something, lol. Or maybe they were around, but their species died years ago. Humans have only been on the earth for a little while compared to how long the universe has been around.

Any way, I think that it is very likely they exist, but there is no way it can be proven, and not likely it will be proven in our lifetime.

Ha ha, watch them find aliens next week. I'd feel like an idiot!

Assuming you mean the extra-terrestrial kind and not the illegal kind, then mathematically it's a dead cert they do exist. But their form could be anything from bacteria all the way up the evolutionary ladder to sentient beings.

In the world we live in today though, you are highly unlikely to ever know the truth about anything which could be used as an excuse for compromising national security, so unless they make a big song and dance and land in your back garden, you'll probably never know for sure.

:)

I would say no but only because I haven't seen one.

yes they r