Sherry asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

關於紙張顏色的問題 ( 中翻英 )

We did receive the color proof of the Nutcracker advent calendar and feel that we are making progress towards matching the color proof that was supplied. That said, I believe that the printer will need to make another adjustment to get even closer to the colors we require.

When we held your color proof next to the original, we noticed that the yellow in the image was higher than necessary. Could you ask the printer to take down the yellow a little bit?

Also, the reds are not quite bright enough for us. Maybe at the same time the printer can ad more red (only to the red areas)

The blues, greens and blacks look much better.

Please let me know if your printer feels comfortable doing this, or if you would prefer that we have our printer make these additional corrections to a file that we can e-mail to you.

2 Answers

Rating
  • 晴依
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

您這應該是英翻中吧!?

請問是這樣子嘛?

We did receive the color proof of the Nutcracker advent calendar and feel that we are making progress towards matching the color proof that was supplied. That said, I believe that the printer will need to make another adjustment to get even closer to the colors we require.

我們接受了胡桃鉗出現日曆的彩色校样並且认為我們获得往匹配提供的彩色校样的進展。 那說,我相信列印機將需要做另一調整得到甚而離我們需要的顏色較近。

When we held your color proof next to the original, we noticed that the yellow in the image was higher than necessary. Could you ask the printer to take down the yellow a little bit?

當我們在原物旁邊拿着您的彩色校样,我們注意在圖像的黃色高于必要。 您可能要求列印機稍微中斷黃色?

Also, the reds are not quite bright enough for us. Maybe at the same time the printer can ad more red (only to the red areas)

並且,紅色為我們不是相當明亮的足夠。 可能列印機同時能更加紅色的廣告(僅對紅色區域)

藍色、綠色和黑色好看。

Please let me know if your printer feels comfortable doing this, or if you would prefer that we have our printer make these additional corrections to a file that we can e-mail to you.

請告訴我您的列印機是否感到舒適做此,或者您是否會更喜歡我們安排我們的列印機做這些另外的更正到給發電子郵件我們可以給您的文件。

希望對您有幫助

Source(s): 自己
  • 彥名
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

看到上面那位朋友用翻譯軟體翻的文章,想說應該幫忙翻一下,如有錯誤的地方,敬請指正!

我們有收到Nutcracker advent日曆的彩色校樣,我們認為顏色越來越接近我們想要的。也就是說,我相信印刷廠商再調整一下,就可以達到很接近我們想要的顏色。

當我們拿你的校樣與原來的比對,我們發現黃色的部份用的較多,可以請印刷廠把黃色調淡一點嗎?

同樣的,紅色部分不夠亮,請同時也在紅色區域內多加一些紅色

至於藍色、綠色、及黑色部份,看起來好多了

請告知你們的印刷廠商是否可以做到這些,或者你希望我們的印刷廠幫忙修正,然後我們再email修正後的檔案給你?

Source(s): 自己
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.