Question about Tokio Hotel (for people in Germany only!!!)?

Is Tokio Hotel popular in Germany, and worshipped like they are here in America, or are they kind of like a big joke/cheesy, like how Hannah Montanna is here?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

i agree with chrys also i wouldnt exactly say they are "worshipped" in america i bet alot of people have not even heard of them so ya theyre def not worshipped

• 3 years ago

ought to you clarify what Tokio hotel is? intense question,i don't who they are, yet in accordance with what human beings mentioned, they sound lke they suck.... yet Germany does produce great bands like Kreator.

• 1 decade ago

Actually, Tokio Hotel is a big joke/cheesy in America. What kind of idiots do you hang out with that worships these pansies?! :P

Source(s): lol
  • 1 decade ago

okay i am not in germany but i am part german and go there every year. so i guess that counts.

For one, almost everyone knows who they are. I would not excatly say that they are REALLY popular but the ones who do like them seem to be major fans. They have alot of teens who listen to their music there.

Not everyone knows them here here and i think the ones who do listen to to much gossip and not enuf of their music (even if they sound better in german lol)

hope it helps :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Chrys
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

if you wanted to really know, you'd have scrolled down and ask in Germany...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.