TH Family: More deets on Website?

Okay, since it costs money to have our own domain (Such as .org or .com) I have two potential free sites that we could use. There is one called wetpaint (Our address would be example.wetpaint.com) or webs.com (Our address would be example.webs.com) What do you guys think? Any other suggestions? I can make the... show more Okay, since it costs money to have our own domain (Such as .org or .com) I have two potential free sites that we could use. There is one called wetpaint (Our address would be example.wetpaint.com) or webs.com (Our address would be example.webs.com) What do you guys think? Any other suggestions?

I can make the website, make it members only, only members can edit also, then I could invite you all, and we could edit the site however we all wanted. We could each make our own page, etc. How does that sound? BTW, I am fairly experienced in making the wetpaint and webs sites, so I would be more than happy to give us that first step of just creating a basic layout that all TH Family can edit.

Keep checking back to this question because I may post new details and stuff after I email and confer with you guys...

:D

Here the required question:
If all of the boys tried out for America's Got Talent, who would win? (Yess, I know they are from Germany. ;) )
Update: GameGal:

LOLZ. We could totally each do a blog. Do you have a preference on webs.com or wetpaint.com?
Update 2: ιcн ℓieвe dιcн bιℓℓ kaυℓιтz:

I totally love that Gustav idea! I was like rofl!

:D

Do you have a preference on the webs.com site or the wetpaint.com site?
Update 3: I am going to begin prep for the site tm after my tennis class, (Which ends at 11) so I will try to have it up by noon tomorrow for us! :D
Update 4: Do we all agree on the name "Tokio Hotel Family" for our site, or do we have other suggestions? Also, we get a custom url, so any suggestions for that? A pretty basic one is tokiohotelfamily.wetpaint (or .webs) .com. I think wetpaint is the better way to go though. With webs.com, I do not believe... show more Do we all agree on the name "Tokio Hotel Family" for our site, or do we have other suggestions?

Also, we get a custom url, so any suggestions for that? A pretty basic one is tokiohotelfamily.wetpaint (or .webs) .com.

I think wetpaint is the better way to go though. With webs.com, I do not believe we can have more than one editor. :/ Is wetpaint alright with everyone?
Update 5: So, if wetpaint doesnt work for everyone, maybe we can try tampering with the parental blocks and restrictions on your internet browsers? It all depends on the internet you use. (Firefox, Internet explorer, Google Chrome, etc) So if wetpaint is blocked, email me and tell me which internet you use and I will send... show more So, if wetpaint doesnt work for everyone, maybe we can try tampering with the parental blocks and restrictions on your internet browsers? It all depends on the internet you use. (Firefox, Internet explorer, Google Chrome, etc) So if wetpaint is blocked, email me and tell me which internet you use and I will send directions! :D

Yes, everyone can edit the site. All I need is for you guys to email me your email addresses, and I can invite you to be members, I will not use your emails except to invite you. I need them because if I make so we can invite people only, then no haters can get in.

Just an FYI, I will make the site pretty basic (no decorating or anything) at first so we can all edit it together.

As for the wetpaint member question, yes, you do need to become a member of wetpaint.com. It is absolutely free, safe, and easy to register though. If you are under the age limit, (Which I believe is 13...) you can just fib. They do not contact you, and they will not care. LOL. :D
Update 6: Whether or not we leave Y!A, is completely up to each of you. I come on here daily, so I probably still will, except not as often. Sooo... i guess it's up to you guys! :)
Update 7: Should I make the category for our site "Lifetyle" or "Family" or "Music"? LOL. Tough choices!!!
Update 8: If you would still like to sign a petiton, here is a link: http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/tokiohotelfamily/ The thing is for the site, we can make several forums and ask and answer questions in those. It would also be more organized because if we have a page for each TH family member, and a page for... show more If you would still like to sign a petiton, here is a link:

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/to...

The thing is for the site, we can make several forums and ask and answer questions in those. It would also be more organized because if we have a page for each TH family member, and a page for each TH band member, then we can categorize each forum.

We can also add links, videos, pictures, etc. directly to the page, rather than having to direct EVERYTHING through links.
Update 9: I'll be back in about two hours. I have tennis, then I will get right to starting up the site. Remember to send me your emails or I cannot invite you to join the site! :]