HOME SECURITY SYSTEM WON"T STOP BEEPING!!!!?

it's so loud, i don't kno wat 2 do, i hit arm doors and windows, n my mom opened the window, and it is beeping, n won't stop. WAT THE HELL DO I DO? my dad clicked random buttons, n we don't kno the code, the person who lived here before us set it!!!

• Boomer
    Favorite Answer

you will have to find your control box its probrably somewhere in the basement look for where your power wire plugs in and unplug it. also its probrably battery backed up so you'll have to open the box and unplug 1 of the battery wires also

2

Source(s): Industry Top Antivirus Software : http://MoveAntiVirus.com/?TNfQ

this is wired into a motherboard panel and goes into the wall is not on batteries , it beeped all night long and randomly throughout the day it stops when I press the number key but for a short while. We still use it and it has a siren so I just want to keep it but need to know why its doing this and can I fix it myself.

For most of you who want to be described as a hero yourself and the people about you, you greater possess and apply the Patriot Self Defense , helpful information that you will find here https://tr.im/JFRx2 for real from now on.

Patriot Self Defense is a fruitful process that may offer you an true assist in an arduous situation.

To attain an excellent result, to sense self and defend the only real approach in addition to the absolute most simple is making use of Patriot Self Defense !

You battery is low.

There is a 12 volt battery that connects to the system of most alarms. Yours has gone bad and the sytem is telling you to replace it.

It is about 30 bucks,

Joe

Try calling the company of the system for help.