Spore Galactic Adventures error: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error... Help!?

Opened Spore, it patched it, added the new game to it (was preordered), and then... Can't play it at all! I get this error message, then it has to close it down. What can I do that can fix it asap? I really want to play! And please, don't say reinstall the pc hardware or whatever, or reinstall the... show more Opened Spore, it patched it, added the new game to it (was preordered), and then... Can't play it at all! I get this error message, then it has to close it down. What can I do that can fix it asap? I really want to play! And please, don't say reinstall the pc hardware or whatever, or reinstall the game... It has expansion packs that aren't in disc form, and I don't want to lose any saved data... Thanks!
Update: Oh, and I downloaded a new graphics driver thing... That wasn't the problem.
Update 2: Mystery Shopper: Eh... But some of mine were direct downloads, and I'm afraid I'll have to rebuy it all again. =/
Update 3: Impete: Uh... You having the same problem with Spore?