Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Who is proud of BO for listening to Senator John McCain?

Senator John McCain pleaded with BO to man up and at least acknowledge North Korea's dilemma.

America has ALWAYS gone to the aid of other countries who need help.

BO finally listened to the voice of reason.

Any thoughts?

Best Answer

Aj ? source please.

• Power

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFM1xqqTX_g

Youtube thumbnail

McCain is the son of an oil heiress who was known as McNasty or something like that in high school. He hated everyone & even his teachers couldn't say anything nice about him. He was able to get ahead of others because of his parents. He crashed his own plane & injured himself & he didn't want the POWs to come home. I remember when this was going on & as a teen I was shocked that someone in our country would do this to anyone. So stop believing the story he had written & learn how to tell what is true. He can not man up to anything his father bought his senate seat while some hard working decent man who did well in school & has integrity could have had that republican seat..

• grob

John McCain.

So, North Korea needed US help? With what?

McCain and America lost the election.

Both in my book are pretty incompetent so I don't know.

It is nice he listened to an opposition though.Politically I do not care for either however.They are pretty much the same.

Source(s): Independent American

Yes.

Obama is like a little kid in a Candy Store.

When did he not acknowledge the North Korea issue??

BO is not my President, and I'm definitely not proud of him.

Actually he didn't. McCain wanted him to indulge in a lot of useless saber rattling talk against the existing regime. Obama was smart enough to realize that's a stupid idea that won't help the opposition one bit.

I guess we picked the wrong president if he has to turn to his enemy to realize we're going to get blown up by n.korea