Trying to find the name of a movie?!?

I really can't tell you step by step of what the movie is about but i can write some of the things i remember from the movie. To start i know it's about a Man who Two Girls fight over. Parts i remember in the Movie: -One of the girls is a redhead and the other is Blonde. I think they are both Sisters... show more I really can't tell you step by step of what the movie is about but i can write some of the things i remember from the movie. To start i know it's about a Man who Two Girls fight over.

Parts i remember in the Movie:

-One of the girls is a redhead and the other is Blonde.
I think they are both Sisters or something to that effect.

-It starts off with the Guy being with the Redhead and they going to a show to see her sister (the Blonde) act or something. The blonde ends up taking the Guy from the redhead.

-The Redhead turns really fat and psycho like. Later on she ends up being very skinny and very pretty. Which makes the guy have an affair with her. Soon after the redhead and the guy plan on how to kill the blonde girl.

-The blonde falls down the stairs and ends up all mangled up. The guy thinks he killed her only to find her still alive and such.

-Both girls can basically be put back together (with the guys help).

-The guy dies in the end leaving the girls malformed and crazy like.

That's all i remember. Does anyone know the name? Help?!