If sex is only meant for procreation, what is the point of the female orgasm?

And why are males able to orgasm from having their prostate stimulated? Neither of those are necessary for reproduction, just for pleasure. If you are going to say "sex is okay but only between a straight couple," then please give me a detailed list of sexual acts that are considered a sin against God. show more And why are males able to orgasm from having their prostate stimulated? Neither of those are necessary for reproduction, just for pleasure.

If you are going to say "sex is okay but only between a straight couple," then please give me a detailed list of sexual acts that are considered a sin against God.
Update: jaydens mommy, if you think there is no such thing as the female orgasm, I feel very, VERY sorry for you! did your husband also tell you that if you swallow, it will make your hair shiny?
Update 2: I get it, the female orgasm *can help* a woman conceive, but it ISN'T NECESSARY!