Crhistians! Do anybody know any good Crhistian restraunts in New Yrok City?

I am goin gup there to see my cousin Ardetta who lives in Brooklin where she works the night shift at this place called Hooters? I never heard of naming a restraunt after an owl, did you? Anyway I dont want to fall into no unChristian ways while I am there so I thought I best seek advice on stayin gto the right... show more I am goin gup there to see my cousin Ardetta who lives in Brooklin where she works the night shift at this place called Hooters? I never heard of naming a restraunt after an owl, did you? Anyway I dont want to fall into no unChristian ways while I am there so I thought I best seek advice on stayin gto the right path. God Bless and thanks for your kind ad vice.
Update: To the Friendly Jewish Lady: I dont know about Corwn Hiehghts sounds kind of ritsy to me do you think I will be able to afford antyhing there? Plus I dont know if I like men in beards even though Abe Lincoln did wear one and he was a heroe.