Weight loss tips for a 15-year old girl?

I'm fifteen years old, soon to be sixteen, and I weigh 184 lbs. I want to lose weight before my next year of High School, because I've always wanted to be skinny. My problem is that my mother is never home to cook meals, and I don't know how to cook too well, so she always brings home dinner. Therefore,... show more I'm fifteen years old, soon to be sixteen, and I weigh 184 lbs. I want to lose weight before my next year of High School, because I've always wanted to be skinny. My problem is that my mother is never home to cook meals, and I don't know how to cook too well, so she always brings home dinner. Therefore, I love fast foods and I would still like to eat them, just not as much(so now I make what I can at home and eat out only on weekends). I'm pretty good when it comes to snacking, because I eat these 40 cal puddings that I can make myself. I go walking almost every morning with my best friend for about an hour and thirty minutes.

I'm a picky eater, so I need help. I also live in a bad area, so exercising is not always an option. However, I really want to lose weight for good and I'll try nearly anything this time around. I need tips, maybe healthy recipes I can learn to cook, and low calorie GOOD snacks I can have instead of what I usually eat. Please give me advice. I'm just a teenage girl that wants to look thin.