How do you check your Discover Gift Card Statement?

I recently won a $5 gift card from Discover in a general mills cereal box and decided to activate it from the website they told me to go which was www.generalmills.com/wincash. All they asked me was my name and e-mail and it was activiated. I then decided to see if I could attach it to my paypal account which surprisingly worked but now I have to confirm. Noticing that this was a gift card, PayPal required me to confirm and require a 4 digit PayPal number in the charge they gave me. However, where do I check this statement? Does it come by mail? I've tried to log in to discovercard.com and check my recent transactions for this card but whenever I type everything in correctly, it says "Your login failed: Verify Card and PIN number."

How can I check this Discover gift card statement?

Favorite Answer

you didnt register the card on discover cards website

at

http://www2.discovercard.com/shopcenter/giftcard-f...

you have to do that

then you might be able to see you transacations online

from that same website

thats where you will see a 4 digt paypal code

Log into your account, then appear at the numbers cheers RE: How do i analyze my credits card reality on line? Paypal advised me i needed to analyze it and locate the 4 digit code.? How do i analyze my credits card reality on line? Paypal advised me i needed to analyze it and locate the 4 digit code.?

This might be feasible

maybe that is correct