Solo Pieces Similar To Keith Jarrett's Koln Concert.?

I have been a huge Keith Jarrett fan for a long time now, I have pretty much all of his solo concerts and I am looking for work by similar musicians. I will be honest and say that the Koln concert is my favourite album, I love the rest of his solo albums but undoubtedly in my mind that is my favourite. Are... show more I have been a huge Keith Jarrett fan for a long time now, I have pretty much all of his solo concerts and I am looking for work by similar musicians.

I will be honest and say that the Koln concert is my favourite album, I love the rest of his solo albums but undoubtedly in my mind that is my favourite.

Are there any other artists that produce improvised piano pieces similar to the style Keith played at Koln?.

.
Update: Thank you all for the answers so far!, I have took note of all the recommendations and will look into them soon (for some reason my computer has lost the sound on videos online!, really frustrating but once it is fixed I will look on Youtube) Amiable > Sorry, but all the albums I have do not have any track... show more Thank you all for the answers so far!, I have took note of all the recommendations and will look into them soon (for some reason my computer has lost the sound on videos online!, really frustrating but once it is fixed I will look on Youtube)

Amiable > Sorry, but all the albums I have do not have any track listings of that length. I do not have all of his solo albums but if it's any help the Vienna concert, Paris and all the Sun Bear concerts do not have tracks of that length! (that may help you to narrow it down).

.