How to pay off credit card debt?

I'm 24 and desperatley need to start paying of my credit card debt. I have tried to consolidate my cards though had no luck as my debt is to big on each card for me to merge them together. Basically my debt is as follows: St George Mastercard - Owe $5,600 Bank West Mastercard - Owe $5,800 Citibank Visa... show more I'm 24 and desperatley need to start paying of my credit card debt. I have tried to consolidate my cards though had no luck as my debt is to big on each card for me to merge them together.

Basically my debt is as follows:

St George Mastercard - Owe $5,600
Bank West Mastercard - Owe $5,800
Citibank Visa Card - Owe $9,230
NAB Visa Card - Owe $8,960
Myer Store Card - Owe $1,300

There all 95%-98%maxed out.

Although i also pay $2200 a month in rent, (and my income per month is only $2600). I have a total of another $600 that is charged on my cards every month for contracts that i cant get out of (such as furniture rentals etc).

The interest + insurance on each card is around $130-$180 per month per card so again its around another $450 per month just to meet the insurance and debt.

I paid almost $2000 as a whole to my cards last month, and its already gone right back down again, so i'm currently thinking either declaring bankruptcy or just letting my cards run down to $0 to force the banks to stop charging interest.

Is there any company who can buy your debt of you? as i dont want to pay the banks back, they have already charge me enough in usless insurance, late payment fees and interest to get any favours from me.