Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsTennis · 1 decade ago

Azarenka vs. Wozniaki vs. Rodwanska vs. Pennetta? The next IT girl?

I think these girls are really on a role right now.

At the moment though Pennetta is a bit older so I give her the disadvantage over Azarenka and Wozniaki, and I think Azarenka could be the next big tennis superstar.

So Azarenka,Wozniaki,Pennetta,Rodwanska

What do you think?

I wish Maria Kirilenko would be in the top ten, but you can wish in one hand and sh in the other, right. I still can't believe Vaidisova isn't huge right now and Chakvetadze and Hauntuchova are out of the top.

Check this out, Wozniacki will play Kirilenko next! Kirilenko just lost her Stella Mcartney clothes line to Wozniacki because of her low ranking , I would love to see Kirilenko win, that would be crazy.

Wow, Azarenka just gave some girl two doughnuts,vicious!

Favorite Answer

Out of those four I will say AZARENKA. Because she is not cocky or overly confident and she is fantastic tennis player unlike one of those chicks whose last name start with a "wozni" and ends with a "acki"

That Portuguese girl Larcher De Brito is really young and yeah she does grunt really loud but who cares, so does a lot of players.

I think wozniacki is the next it girl because she seems confident and so far, she's been a very consistent performer.

azarenka and WOZNIAKI!