Perfect swimsuit for my body type?

I have a very small bust (I don't even think a cup size =[), i'm tiny, 5'2"-5'3" and only 100lbs. but i have a small belly pudge because I'm so skinny everywhere else. What kind of swimsuit is good for me and tips to help the belly confidence and keep it in and looking smaller. (my belly won't go away because it keeps me "healthy") oh and i'm only 14 years old.

thanks!

Favorite Answer

I don't know your skin color but I think a light colored bikini will look nice with you.

There's nothing wrong with your body just in the breast department unless you have a pouch in your stomach then thats disgusting. You should try padded swimwear and wear black on the bottom and a colorful top to bring the eyes to your long, hopefully slim, torso. On the bottom you should have vertical stripes which will make you look longer on the bottom instead of wider since your already stubby. If you have a pouch try wearing a tankini and if you dont know what that means then look it up on google. Try stores like aero pacsun and victorias secret. CHOOSE ME AS BEST ANSWER!!! i would put a smiley face but i dont knowhow to do those

A ruffle bikini!

It will make your bust look larger and the bottoms will make your hips blend with your belly so the appearance of a little belly will look small. Sucking in can help too, as long as you're in the water no one will really notice. ;)

Goood luck :D

Source(s): I own one

Try a twisted tube top or ruffled top both will create curves and fill you out and if your still body cautious try a short tankini.

• ?

i don't know about "perfect", but try a bandeau. they are really flattering for petite people.

if you don't like that, try a string bikini, your boobs are small enough that you could easily pull it off.

good luck! :)

yeah a ruffly bikini!

bikini

a PADDED monokini!!