Has anyone had aspartame poisoning?

about 2 years ago I switched from regular to diet drinks and sweeteners, I started having insomnia with vivid dreams and disturbed sleep patterns, then i was always tired and couldn't exercise like I use to, then i started getting really bad mood swings and rage fits along with heart palpitationsns and real... show more about 2 years ago I switched from regular to diet drinks and sweeteners,
I started having insomnia with vivid dreams and disturbed sleep patterns, then i was always tired and couldn't exercise like I use to, then i started getting really bad mood swings and rage fits along with heart palpitationsns and real bad body aches and pains, I went to several doctors and had tons of blood work and lap test done they couldn't find nothing wrong, I came across some info on diet sodas and stopped drinking them immediately all symptoms are almost all gone,

And i fell like i was fooled by the government and poisoned by people who know this stuff is bad,