Guys what type of wax/shave do you prefer for ladies bikini area?
* The Full Bikini: Only a small amount of hair is left, on the Mount of Venus (the mons pubis)
* The European: All pubic hair is removed 'except for a small patch on the mound'.
* The Triangle: All pubic hair is removed except for a sharply trimmed triangle with the central, lower point aimed at the top of the genitals. It has been described as 'an arrowhead pointing the way to pleasure'.
* The Moustache: Everything is removed except for a wide, rectangular patch just above the hood at the top of the genital slit.
* The Landing Strip: The central hair is trimmed into a narrow vertical strip and all other pubic hair is removed. This has become popular with models who must wear garments of an extreme narrowness in the crotch region.
* The Playboy Strip: Everything is removed except for a long, narrow rectangle of hair, 4 cm (4 1/2 inches) wide.
* The Sphynx: This is unambiguously the 'everything off' style, leaving a completely hairless pubic region. The name is derived from that of a naked breed of cat from Canada. The smooth-skinned, hairless Sphynx Cat was a genetic oddity discovered in Toronto in 1966. Some salons refer to 'the Sphynx' as 'the Hollywood'.