? asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 1 decade ago

Who died on tonight's episode of "Secret Life"? I read that someone was going to die, but forgot to watch it.?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

you can watch full episodes on abcfamily.com

• 1 decade ago

Grace's father was on a private jet that crashed, we still didn't learn whether it was an accident, suicide, or murder. more likely the first 2. Grace refused to call him before he left to get on the plane, because she was mad about his veiws on her having sex. Her and Jack have sex that night, and when her mother and Tom return home from dropping him off at the airport, they are in tears. The mother tells Jack, then grace comes in and she tells her, and then Tom says "You killed him". Then it pans out to all the other characters finding out through their parents. Adriannes mother was not on board, she is fine.

Source(s): Watched it tonight. Email me if you want more details.
  • 1 decade ago

Haha way to try and get the best answer .ali. Might be the longest meaningless answer I've seen on here for a simple question like this.

Grace's father died in a plane crash simple as that. what in the world are you talking about with suicide and murder; it was an accidental plane crash.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Grace's dad, Marshall, died in a plane crash. Grace's brother claims that he died because Grace had sex with Jack.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Grace's Dad.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Marshal, Grace's father.

• 1 decade ago

Grace's dad

• 1 decade ago

Grace's dad in a plane crash, basically when Grace was having sex!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.