? asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicLyrics · 1 decade ago

What taylor swift song can you relate to most?

Taylor swift is awsome mostly cuz shes writing about her experiences. I can relate to teardrops on my guitar, white horse, breathe and yaaa.

Favorite Answer

i love every song

but you belong with me i think is the song i could relate to the most

Probably love story cuz one time i had a dream if i work hard the guy i loved will fall in love with me and ask me out and he did!Thats what a call a love story cuz that usually never happens and its relly rare. I can also relate to teardrops on my guitar cuz i broke up with a guy one and i was crying when i wuz playin the song on my guitar but I always hae to think of the bright side or else i wont exceed. I can also relate to you belong with me because when i meet someone cute and funny we always have a connection.

Source(s): experience

You Belong with me, Your Anything, I'd Lie, Fearless, Picture to Burn Teardrops On My Guitar, and Stay Beautiful.

Because im like the girl next store or the close friend thats a girl that he doesnt think he likes and i can get mad as hell

Teardrops on my guitar

I'd Lie

Forever and Always

Cold as You

Picture to Burn

White Horse

^ all about the same guy

and for this other guy:

Fearless

Beautiful Eyes

I can relate to the songs Teardrops on my guitar, you belong with me, I'd Lie and The outside.

I can relate to a couple including I'd Lie; Best Day; Fifteen && Invisible.

but some of my favorites are White Horse; Breathe; Forever && Always; Fearless; Perfectly Good Heart; The Way I Loved You && Tell Me Why.

But overall Taylor Swift is my favorite artist && i can sing all of her songs. lol

Source(s): My Brain.

White Horse

I relate to Teardrops On My Guitar because I've liked a boy for a while and just found out that he has someone! It made me very upset, and now I can't stop listening to this song.

The last guy upset me so much that I ended up listening to Picture To Burn a bit too much...

The song I can relate to most by Taylor Swift is Change. Why you ask? Because well... It's basically the story of my life... LOL! Plus I love that song!

The song Love Story reminds me so much of my love life. Right now I am at the "I got tired of waiting, wondering if you'd ever be coming along, My hope in you was fading. . ." I keep trying to hope that the rest of the song will happen.