What dirty word is this supposed to be?

I was browsing the iTunes store. Aside from the crappily done tagging, the iTunes store has this weird habit of randomly censoring dirty words with asterisks (what you'd expect: the four-letter club, alternative terms for "penis" and "vagina", etc.); even words that I personally don't consider "dirty", like incest or sodomy (not that they aren't unpleasant terms, but still) while leaving other song titles with the same expletives intact.

Anyway, I came across a song title that I couldn't figure out. It's probably very obvious and I will more than likely feel like an idiot afterward, but I need it spelled out for me:

"I'm a Wop Jock, a W*****k Wasp"

Thanks, Jeffrey. I'm glad I'm not the only confused one.

And I'm familiar with the term WASP as well as wop. Not trying to sound defensive, just mentioning.

Ohhhhh. Thanks, Helmuth. I've only heard that term used maybe once or twice before, so that didn't cross my mind. The other unflattering term for a Mexican person is more common where I live. Sometimes just "Mexican" is sufficient enough as an insult apparently *sighs*.