Do you still have faith in the Seleccion?

not for the friendlies against Venezuela and Guatemala, but in the long run, even after, If and i hope we do, qualify for World Cup 2010, what if Mexico drops level of play leading up to the World Cup, will you still have faith?

**real futbol question, not childish lil kid questions**

Favorite Answer

Faith no matter what. If Mexicos level drops even more, i will still have faith tht we will win the world cup. Once you get to the world cup, its a fresh start. Once we get there its all even. Everyone has the same chance. Anything can happen.

i still have faith in them even though i always joke around saying i will turn to the us national team but if mexcio would start playing with the ball by doing short passes like spain and not just kicking the ball to wherever it lands they would actually have a chance to winn most of the games

no faith at all even though im not Mexican . but maybe they will go to the World cup but they will not come by far the first 3 games :)

What kind of question is that? Of course I have faith. We all have to, otherwise you'll be committing treason to your country. No, but for reals, If you really are a true soccer fan you have to support your team no matter what.

i have faith in them... A prender mis veladoras lol jk. They have dissapointed but i know we will be up in the WC. I do have faith to answer ur question

haha yeah* lets get some real questions up in here

We will win in 2010

yea u can always have faith in your team, and i still do. Even when they doing like crap, i still believe that in one of these games they are going to wake up and put a smack down on these lil teams....

• Kido

You always gotta have faith. I have faith in US, look they made it through. I know someone here is gonna come here talk shet at me for saying that. But I don't care, doesn't matter what they say. It won't prevent from me having faith in my team.

I still have faith in the seleccion.

They need to play with alot of "ganas" and stick to their game.

They need to concentrate and focus on winning!

Put their heart and soul to their jersey and pride!

• My faith and love for El Tri will always be there, regardless of what happens.