My sister got asked out by this guy that really likes her, but, she doesn't like him back...?

Yeah, typical situation, right? Well, this guy asked my older sister out, she didn't like him, and she said no. Simple right? No. During this, he gave her a bouquet of flowers, and said if she felt any different, to give one of the flowers back. Well, she fell into his guilt trap, and she gave a flower back. Now, she's dating the guy only because she feels bad for him. Now, she doesn't want to leave him after a couple of days, but, doesn't want to tell him that she didn't really like him, and only pitied him...What should she do?!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago

aww ):

maybe if hes a sweet guy then she should give him a chance(:

but if shes really not into him then she should start

talking to other guys, and just tell him. Im sorry but i Just want to be friends. Im not

ready for a relation ship. Try to have her cry to where he really believes it.

Well hope this helped

• 1 decade ago

If she really doesn't like him she shouldn't date him. Although a breakup might be hard, she should just do it because she is in charge of her own happiness, not his. She should just say that he was different than she thought he was or something to let him down easily.

• 1 decade ago

Just tell him the truth. She doesn't want to be in a relationship with him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.