I lost my Holocaust necklace!?

I bought it at the Holocaust Museum in Washington Dc in 2007. I wore that necklace everyday and it meant a lot to me. I looked through the online store and they didn't have it. I was going to call but I was wondering if a 1-800-259-9998 number is long distance. I've searched everywhere online and now I'm devastated. How can I get a new one? I live in Cali so I can't visit the museum myself. I just need some kind of advice for closure. This pendant meant a lot to me.

Okay sorry I didn't know it was toll-free geesh. And sorry to offend "Your Jewish Friendly Accountant" I really didn't mean to.

Its all good I have heard news they are in-stock at USHMM! So the person who helped me out the most gets best answer! :)

-Made my day-

Favorite Answer

A 1-800 number is free by definition.

Please don't refer to this as a "Holocaust necklace", it likens itself to a really lame joke we see pop up on here a lot.

E-mail a picture, I'll be happy to help. California (L.A. specifically) have their own Holocaust Museums.

"but I was wondering if a 1-800-259-9998 number is long distance. "

Lmao. That's hilarious. I've never heard that one before.

No, it is not long distance. It is toll free. Do you know what "toll free" means? It means you don't have to pay.

>>I was wondering if a 1-800-259-9998 number is long distance.

Yes, "800" is the area code for Antarctica.

did u just ask if a 1-800 number is long distance ??

I find that terribly amusing .... that's sort of a classic .

• Talia

Call them (it's not long distance) and see if it's possible to get a new one or a similar one, or order a new one that's different.

Source(s): Lost my entire mother's family in the Holocaust

800 numbers are not long distance.

You might try ebay, just a guess.

ware a paper clip on you collar. I believe this is what the Scandinavians did! God bless your heart for caring~!

Have you looked in Vault 87?

• Eric

Email me a picture or something through my profile. I can find it.

Source(s): 8 family members in the Holocaust, and I live a mile away from the new Memorial Center in Michigan.

here is a link where you can get it

http://web.ushmm.org/site/apps/ka/ec/Product.asp?c...