I want to get some inexpensive, but good seats at Petco park in San Diego...?

I don't mind being super-high-up, but I don't want an obstructed view either. Can someone recommend some good, cheap seats there? Thanks!

Favorite Answer

The best, cheapest seats in Petco are behind home plate above the press box. You're looking right down on home plate, so you get a great perspective of the field (it is, after all, where they broadcast the games from). And, the tickets are only about $15 in advance (I believe they're more like $17 on the day of the game).

The section numbers to look for are sections 300 through 306. 300 is directly behind home plate. 301, 303, and 305 are the sections to the right of home plate, and 302, 304, and 306 are the sections to the left.

A friend and I get tickets to a few weekday games a year and these are the seats we always get. We've been doing it for years and they're the best seats in the park for the money.

Best Seats At Petco Park

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): inexpensive good seats petco park san diego: https://shortly.im/1kWOG
  • NWIP

There is lots of seats to choose from that are very reasonable. Out in the outfield you can get really good seats for under $15 each. If you want to spend a little more then go towards the base lines.

The 200 sections along the first base line. You might want to call and make sure they are in the shade unless it is a night game.