Do guys give flowers to girls who're just friends?

I'm asking mainly guys but girls are also welcome.

Would you give flowers to a girl you only thought as a friend, for birthday?

And get them delivered in her house

Favorite Answer

If I was a guy I would. You dont have to be a couple just to give a girl flowers. You can also be friends. It doesn't matter what other people say. Do what you think is right!

Many guys give flowers when they r serious.Look at the price 4 flowers. they r not cheap. So he is thinking something a little more then friends. And if he is not he is just a man with lots of money and he is just being nice.

Color is important here too according to what is etiquettely appropriate for the girl you're referring to.

Avoid anything in deep shades of red or violet, since those are reserved for love interest relationships.

Friendship colors are shades of yellow, light blue and white.

Pink and orange can intimate that you consider her a friend, but are open to 'more' if she is.

Consider your budget too; you wouldn't send a $100 birthday bouquet to a friend's birthday. Between friends, even a single blossom is appropriate, although arrangements in odd numbers (3, 5, 7, etc.) are considered more auspicious.

Yeah I think that's alright. Flowers are nice especially if you don't know what to get her. Depending on how old she is though, she might take it the wrong way. If she's younger she might think you like her, so make sure you get that point across without being too forward. Hopefully she's not too immature about it.

I have gotten flowers from friends a lot.

Sure for a special occasion like a birthday, yes. Don't go overboard though.

I think it would be ok, but nothing in the romantic sense such as roses or such.

not really from what i know but still maybe that's the only thing he could think of

yes why not .. i like my friends more then other girls......

yes they do.... i would give them to her in person though she would be more happy.....