Is this the correct Boycott List for ABC Sponsors?

Is putting pressure on the sponsors a way of getting ABC to listen to us? Is this the right boycott list?

Dulcolax (Boehringer Ingelheim Consumer Healthcare)

Midol (Bayer HealthCare LLC)

Pledge (S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc.)

Benadryl (McNeil-PPC, Inc.)

Nice n Easy (Clairol/Proctor & Gamble)

Activia (Dannon/The Danone Group)

Neutrogena (Johnson & Johnson)

Geico (Berkshire Hathaway)

Pepcid (Merck Consumer Pharmaceuticals Co./Johnson & Johnson)

RE/MAX (I think they are the parent company)

Staples (again I think they are the parent company)

DanActive (Dannon/

Gold Bond (Chattem, Inc.)

Ambien (sanofi-aventis)

Arby's (Triarc)

Sofa Express

Meijer

Whirlpool

Healthy Choice

Bayer Aspirin

Aveeno

Smart Balance Margerine

Hewlett Packard

Office Depot

Aleve

All Detergent

BAM Power Cleaner

Best Foods Mayonnaise

Bush’s Baked Beans

Claritin-D

Clorox

Cottonelle Toilet Tissue

Crest Whitening Rinse

Disney

Dove Ice Cream

Excedrin

Head & Shoulders Shampoo

Honey Bunches of Oats

Humira

I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter

Janome Sewing Machines

Loestrin 24

M&M’s

Marshall’s

Miracle-Gro

Pepto Bismol

Pier 1 Imports

Pillsbury Toaster Strudel

Reach One Ultimate Clean Toothbrush

Scrubbing Bubbles

Sears

Singulair (Merck - none found) (*note from Pundette: if you or your child is on this and is having nightmares and mood changes, do some internet research.)

Stainmaster Carpet

Stanley Steemer

T.J. Maxx

Tide Laundry Detergent

Vaseline Intensive Rescue Body Lotion

Woolite

Zyrtec (Pfizer)

I just did a search for ABC Las Vegas so I could see what ads are on the pages. That is a good way to hit the pocketbooks of your local advertisers. I am contacting them now.

I copied that from another website . I didn't mean to toss in that note from Pundette or whoever that was. lol

• Andrea
    Favorite Answer

Money makes the world go round, hit em where it hurts. If ABC has lost all sense of fairness and reason, then maybe these companies are the ones to put pressure on ABC for giving Obama undebated free air time.

I personally have chosen to only boycott businesses who sponsor ABC news vs. just ABC as the list is so long and I don't want to hurt so much business in the USA. However, I think boycotting is the right thing to do to prove a point. If we do this together, they will get the point.

I am disgusted.

I don't think I'll be watching any ABC programming anymore other than to list sponsors so I can contact them. Denny's was on my local ABC channel, by the way.

Too bad TJ Maxx was on the list, I was going to go there to buy new towels this week. Will have to go to K Mark as Walmart is also on the list as well. I'm totally done with Walmart anyway as they have put so many local businesses out of business here in NH. I will not shop there any longer due to their predatory business practices.

• Bill2 years agoReport

Can you send me the list of adverisers?

That's a hell of a list. I'm all for a boycott of these sponsors but would like to find a list that has corporate addresses and contact information as well. These sponsors need to know why their sales decrease and what they can do to get customers to return.

I've already stopped watching network broadcasting. Refuse to lend my support to these organizations that have obviously sold their souls to the liberal mindset.

What really scares me is that ABC, NBC and CBS (and the failing newspapers) will be determined to be "Too big to fail" and will get a bail out from the government. They've already sold out and should more accurately be called "State Run Media", but can you imagine them being fair and accurate once they are "owned" by the state?

• tro

I don't really know the whole list but this looks good however, these products are on other channels as well

and a boycott isn't very effective with just one

you probably need to really have thousands of people join the boycott to refrain from buying these products to be effective

Yah I can't believe they are giving Obama his own Hugo Chavez style television marathon to sel us his "healthcare" reform. And all the drug companies are paying for it to happen all the way.

These tv stations are goign to start failing soon, just like their liberal newspapers and magazines have been in recent months.

They all may be a moot point if Chris Hansen & his crew from the " To Catch A Predator " show appear as " unscheduled guests " on the " Letch " Letterman show in the near future.

What's funny is the products on this list???? THEY TEST ON ANIMALS!!!

Boycott them because they are a corrupt, greedy company and ALSO because they hurt innocent little bunnys and cats and dogs.

http://www.caringconsumer.com/pdfs/companiesDoTest...

Boycotting with a cause! :)

• ck4829

The new list also has:

ExxonMobil

Wal-Mart

Target

I think you are correct. Notice the lists of Drug companies supporting ABC and the Healthcare reform.

No conflict of interest here.

Thanks.

Source(s): There are 13 drug companies on this list. I realize that not all are going to support the ABC sponsored HealthCare Propoganda but knowing the Presidents and ABC's plans do you find this strange? What could be the payoff for the drug companies and how are we the consumer going to get screwed in this?

Damn, thats a helluva list there. There won't be anything left to buy.