Should we thank Kim Jong-Il for standing up and being the bad guy that the world needs?

Let us face it. The world needs a bad guy. We need a common enemy to keep us from turning on ourselves. I think Kim Jong-Il realizes this and and is doing the humanitarian thing and playing this role. This can be the only ration, reasonable explanation for his wacky hijinks.

DRAGON 2012

"Great fortune for U.S."

Update:

Really, what is insane? Most of our presidents could qualify for that term.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

One has to appreciate the truly cartoonish style of evil that Kim Jong Il has going on. He lives in a palace while the Korea that he speaks so high of and loves, is totally dark at night compared to pretty much any country, the Korea that subsists on foreign aid, most of which is stolen by the government to feed the military whose job it is to keep everyone fearing for their lives and destroy their neighbors. The lack of basic things like food has led to a whole generation of North Koreans whose growth has been stunted due to malnutrition. But don't worry, you can escape all of these if you just forget to polish your two pictures of Kim Jong Il and Kim Il Sung that you're required to have in your apartment; You'll be sent to the death camps where you will join other "undesirables" like handicapped people and anyone who committed the tiniest slight against the government in any way.

You can't help but chuckle and roll your eyes, but then suddenly you realize this is real, and not some cartoon drawn by Charlie Manson, and then it kind of sinks in... :-/

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, Kim Jong ILL is just an aggressive panhandler.

Kim Jong ILL is more pathetic than anything else.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You might have something there. Because like him or not, I would support our president 100% if we are on the path towards war with North Korea. War brought this nation together on December 7, 1941 and war brought this nation together on September 11, 2001. No reason it can't bring us together on July 4, 2009.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You're putting a paper bag at the end of a seesaw. I can't imagine a few Taepodong would change that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

We can thank him by shooting a Hallmark greeting card over to him on the tip of a nuclear warhead.

• 1 decade ago

i thought it could be a 2 part story, kim and khamenii?

yes i spelled it wrong!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

But the French were doing such a great job!

:)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, he is tyrant just like his father. He grows fat while his people starve to death.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

some one has to stop the new world order.

• 1 decade ago

One would prefer "bad guys" that weren't insane, perhaps?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.