Guys, ideal body type for a women?

what is the body type of women do you like?

petite, athletic, curvy, fat, anerexic, skinny . . . or just what ever you like

Favorite Answer

i love athletic girls!

2

Anerexic is a HUGE NO, Guys don't like to see that.. Maybe like that occasional 1% of guys but still.

Skinny is a most preferred option to guys, They don't like to see taxis driving around their house. But then theres those guys that love fat/chubby/overweight women, And thats ok

Athletic women are a popular to guys since it ties with skinny and sort

And then the flirts. Yeah.

I like a lot of different body types for women. But I have to draw the line with something like obese. I love curves, no doubt. Chubby girls have a special place in my heart. All I ask if that her attributes are proportionate to the rest of her body. Meaning, if she is a bigger girl, she should ideally have bigger boobs/butt. If she is smaller, then smaller boobs/butt are just fine.

Ross, et al beat me to it. A combination of curvy and athletic is the ideal.

im not very picky about body type

as i have dated many

I don't like loud trashy mouth women who is like that on a regular bases

as long as she has Feminine qualities and know how to act like a lady when the time calls for it

I love curvy/chubby women

I would like a strong woman, but one who actually deeply loves me. Yes, i like figure and a nice size of breasts, but i'm not a dog about my taste in woman's appearances. I usually like a woman that i disagree with but learn things from and teach things to. Commonalities also matter.

Curvy and athletic.

• tony f

This all depends on the woman. If she is bitchy, then no matter what body type she has, she's not worth it. If she is proper and calm and normal, then she is hot to trot and I'd take her no matter what she looked like.

To me,curvy is sexy.roundness in proportion is beautiful.

Source(s): Just my opinion