Guys, ideal body type for a women?

what is the body type of women do you like?

petite, athletic, curvy, fat, anerexic, skinny . . . or just what ever you like

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i love athletic girls!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Anerexic is a HUGE NO, Guys don't like to see that.. Maybe like that occasional 1% of guys but still.

Skinny is a most preferred option to guys, They don't like to see taxis driving around their house. But then theres those guys that love fat/chubby/overweight women, And thats ok

Athletic women are a popular to guys since it ties with skinny and sort

And then the flirts. Yeah.

• 1 decade ago

I like a lot of different body types for women. But I have to draw the line with something like obese. I love curves, no doubt. Chubby girls have a special place in my heart. All I ask if that her attributes are proportionate to the rest of her body. Meaning, if she is a bigger girl, she should ideally have bigger boobs/butt. If she is smaller, then smaller boobs/butt are just fine.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Ross, et al beat me to it. A combination of curvy and athletic is the ideal.

• 1 decade ago

im not very picky about body type

as i have dated many

I don't like loud trashy mouth women who is like that on a regular bases

as long as she has Feminine qualities and know how to act like a lady when the time calls for it

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I love curvy/chubby women

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would like a strong woman, but one who actually deeply loves me. Yes, i like figure and a nice size of breasts, but i'm not a dog about my taste in woman's appearances. I usually like a woman that i disagree with but learn things from and teach things to. Commonalities also matter.

• 1 decade ago

Curvy and athletic.

• tony f
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

This all depends on the woman. If she is bitchy, then no matter what body type she has, she's not worth it. If she is proper and calm and normal, then she is hot to trot and I'd take her no matter what she looked like.

• 1 decade ago

To me,curvy is sexy.roundness in proportion is beautiful.

Source(s): Just my opinion
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.