lienot
lienot asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Is it true that ACB & NBC male news reporters when interviewing Obama?

do it from the kneeling position and the females from the prone position?

Favorite Answer

No. That is not true.

Source(s): The Force!

Obama instructed substantial Garrett that there could be a double dip recession because of severe government spending. Does't he understand he and the democrats have been doing all the spending for the reason that 2006? a minimum of he admitted the reason of the recession. He additionally pronounced the are pondering a tax decrease for business business enterprise. isn't this precisely what the republicans have been announcing is mandatory to help the financial gadget?

Yes, the kneeling position helps suppress those "tingles up the leg" that Chris Matthews says he gets.

• Wow. The level of maturity and intelligence certainly drops before noon on this place, doesn't it? Must be summer vacation for the kiddies!

I would say no, but I don't know who ACB is.

Are they anything like a Cluster FOX?

No, of course not.

But I wonder if it's true, that everyone on Fox wakes up screaming in the middle of the night, that big bad boogie man is gonna get them .?

They sure moan about him enough all day on their shows.

Source(s): Is it also true, that yet another Republican leader, of the family morals party has just been caught with his mistress? The same man who voted for impeachment of Bill Clinton for "immoral" conduct? Ahhhhhh, the hypocrite party strikes yet AGAIN!!!!!!! Yeah, I was on a nature hike..........uhm........in Argentina......with, uh........my mistress, ..........on FATHERS DAY weekend........leaving my wife and 4 kids at home, alone, with no clue as to my whereabouts. Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gotta love those "family values".

Lol.. well, not that I have seen, but nothing would surprise me. That whole group should be so ashamed of themselves to even call themselves news people anymore.. I have a much better name for them!

No...

Yawn....run out of real questions

Why answer...well 2 plus 2 =18,500

Metaphorically speaking, yes.

You forgot CBS...

Source(s): George Soros owns all three