What would be a good title for my Toastmasters speech about my love of reading?

I will be giving my second Toastmasters* speech this week. I am going to speak on my love of reading, with the body of my speech focusing on introducing three favorite books of mine (namely, "The Shadow of the Wind" by Carlos Ruiz Zafon, "The Devil in the White City" by Erik Larson, and "A Grief Observed" by C.S. Lewis). What I struggle with is a title for my speech. I'm looking for something a little inventive or creative, but I have yet to be inspired about a title. Any suggestions or thoughts?

*For those who don't know what Toastmasters is, it is an organization that focuses on developing public speaking and leadership abilities. You become a member through joining one of the many local clubs throughout the country, and then collectively that club focuses on developing said skills in yourselves and each other. It's a great organization in my humble opinion: http://www.toastmasters.org/

• Kate H
    Favorite Answer

I was thinking along the same lines as Kaffo.

Something like "Opening the Cover to Another World."

Source(s): I'm also in Toastmasters
  • Kaffo

Something along the lines of opening a door to a whole new world perhaps.

1/With your preference for computer, don't underrate reading.

2Develop your writing skills by reading,by voracious reading.

3/Read a lot,inculcate every word you read; and become a writer in time.