Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 decade ago

what do you say Week after next week in American english?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

We say "The week after next" in both the UK and the USA.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

The Week After Next

• 1 decade ago

In two weeks/ the week after next week.

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/sIfgm

wait you are 13 and going to high school? anyway, im sure you will make friends. (youre probably thinking "whats the point? aidana doesnt understand me"). but you will at least one. and yes learning a different language is hard. i mean i came here from russia. of course you will be so confused. one time i even cried in math class because i didnt understand what i was doing and what people were saying. well about "being american". be yourself (now youre still probably thinking "thats it? thats all advice youre giving me?"). but seriously start off with that. and people get interested when they find out you lived in greece. seriously i would. Its cool.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

lol Random but anyways i say Not This Week But The Week After. lol

• 1 decade ago

In two weeks.

• 1 decade ago

next week

• 1 decade ago

"Soon" works.. or "When hell freezes over"...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.