WEI CHING asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請各位”英語達人”幫我修改自傳(通順即可)

Autobiography

My family:

My name is Chen Wei Ching and Tom is my English name. I was born in Taichung and there are five people in my family including my parents, my two sisters and I. My parents are engaged in service industry and both of my sisters and I am students. We are all get along well with each other. My parents are very democratic in education because they never force us me to do anything I don’t like. However, they give me the freedom of choice. Therefore, I can develop equally on studies and hubbies.

My hubbies and personalities:

In my spare time, I like to do outdoor exercise such as playing basketball and jogging. By doing that, I can not only make my body healthy but also reduce my stress from studies. As to my personalities, I am an extrovert and optimistic person. Whenever I encounter difficulties, I always face it with an optimistic attitude because I believe everything will turn out to be good results in the end.

My process of learning:

During the three years in senior high school, I am extremely lucky to be taught by many outstanding and responsible teachers. They not only give me the happiness of learning but also contribute their time to me. For instance, if I have any problem about English, they are always willing to put off their affairs and give the priority to my matters. Owing to their efforts, I make a great progress on English.

My vision

Hereafter, I want to be engaged in teaching because I can apply my professional knowledge on it. To prepare for realizing my vision, I must pay more efforts on enhancing my English. Although it is very hard to realize, I will devote myself on it. I wish you could give me a opportunity to prove it.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

My family:

My name is Chen Wei Ching and Tom is my English name. I was born in Taichung and there are five people in my family including my parents, my two sisters and myself. My parents are engaged in the services industry and both of my sisters and I are students. We all get along well with each other (總覺得這句話不是很恰當,有也是ok,只是感覺有點突兀). My parents are very democratic in our education because they never force us to do anything we don't like. They give me the freedom of choice, Therefore I can develop equally well on my studies and hubbies. (請問為什麼原文要用however?之前已經說他們很民主跟給你自由選擇是類似的意思,however是"可是"的意思哦...所以我有稍微做修改了...但是如果可以解釋你的意思我可以再修改...抱歉哦>.<)

My hubbies and personalities:

In my spare time, I like to do outdoor exercises/sports such as basketball and jogging. By doing that, not only can I make my body healthy but also reduce stress from my studies. As to my personalities, I am an extrovert and optimistic person. Whenever I encounter difficulties, I always face it with an optimistic attitude because I believe everything will turn out to be good in the end/eventually.

(有些英文字我用 A/B 的意思是兩個都可以..看你本身^.^)

My process of learning:

During the three years in senior high school, I am extremely lucky to be taught by many outstanding and responsible teachers. They not only give me the happiness of learning but also make their time for me. For instance, if I have any problem about English, they are always willing to put aside their affairs and give priority to my matters. Owing/Thanks to their effort, I made great progress on English.

My vision

Hereafter, I want to be engaged in teaching because I can apply my professional knowledge on it. In order to prepare and realizing my vision, I must pay more attention on enhancing my English. Although I foresee many difficulties , I will devote myself into it. I wish you can give me an opportunity to fulfill my vision/goal.

Source(s): 自己