Car Jack Streets, iPhone/ iPod Touch Crashing Problem?

I bought car jack streets about two weeks ago and I haven't played it past the first mission or so. But now after two weeks it just crashes when I load the game and I see a text box with Frankie saying I didn't pay him. I tried to reset the data and that worked, but when I closed the game and brought it back up, its as if I never reset it and it still crashes.

Favorite Answer

i just searched car jack streets in the app store and said that after you download the game, you should reboot you're ipod. it says that you should do it to prevent crashing. did you reboot?