Flying from Phoenix, AZ to Disneyland in CA? Other attractions?

I'm flying out of Phoenix, AZ to CA next month - what is the closest airport/city to fly into by Disneyland? Hotels just outside of Disney? Other attraction close to Disney?

Favorite Answer

well disney land is located outside of L.A. one of the largest and most popular cities in california. There is so much to do there. You could walk down the street and find something to do.

I've stayed at two hotels. The Tropicana Inn & Suites and The Camelot. Both are in walking distance of Disney (like literally less then ten minutes). They are nice and clean. However I am a picky person and their pillows go flat easily, so I just bring my own. About $100 per night, which is good considering how close they are to Disney.

John Wayne is closest, theres also LAX, Ontario and Long Beach for price comparisson. But also compare car rental rates between them too.

Knotts Berry Farm is cool and the closest amusement park to Disneyland.

Hotel options, use expedica.

Use google maps, put in disneyland ca

on the map put in search nearby motels, or hotels, and get listings too.

You can easily do both parks in one weekend. Theres also a water park next to Knotts, or a giant giant one called raging waters in the cit of San Dimas, my family loves Raging Waters, its an amusement park, not a golf land with a few slides.

I think that the John Wayne Airport in Irvine, CA is closest. Other nearby airports include Los Angeles International (LAX), Los Angeles-Ontario, Long Beach, Bob Hope (Burbank), and Van Nuys (private planes only, no commercial flights).

• CC

NEARBY AIRPORTS=

LAX, JOHN WAYNE, BURBANK, ONTARIO, LONG BEACH.

HOTELS NEAR DISNEYLAND=

http://maps.google.com/maps?sourceid=navclient&rlz...

ANYTHING ON S. HARBOR IS WALKING DISTANCE.

OTHER ATTRACTIONS NEAR DISNEY=

IF YOU ARE RENTING A CAR, THEN I WOULD SAY TO GO TO LONG BEACH, THEY HAVE GREAT BEACHES AND YOU COULD ALWAYS SEE THE QUEEN MARY OR THERE IS A NICE AQUARIUM. OR SANTA MONICA PIER IS ALWAYS FUN. NICE BEACH THERE TOO.

Source(s): DISNEY LOVER Annual Passport holder

OH, if you're up for a little drive or whatever, you should DEFINITELY got to Sea World in San Diego! :D It's like the BOMB. And as the other lovely person a few above me said, you should go to the SD Zoo, too! These are our opinions, but choose whatever you like. :) Use the web to check 'em out as well! Hope I was of SOME sort of help. xD

Source(s): MY LIFE = MY KNOWLEDGE! >:D

It takes about 5 1/2 hours. A little more if you run into heavy traffic.

LA airport....San Diego zoo, Old Town San Diego

I'm interested in this as well

Sure thing