Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Describe the roles that the print media has played in the development of American popular culture.?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Seriously! (Both other answers started with this word so I played the dead fish and followed).

The impact of the print media is declining and the electronic media is taking over as the main player in developing pop culture. However, print has played a great roll in the past.

Look at the popular mags from today and the past, look at who is reading them and you will get your answers.,

• 4 years ago

I have not any concept. study Amish Lancaster County, Pennsylvania to Salt Lake city, or Brattleboro, Vermont, and Topeka, Kansas. Which a sort of is indicative of "American subculture"? they are all wildly distinctive. there isn't any American subculture. i think of the full "apple pie" element became continually a delusion.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Seriously? Think about what magazines you and your friends read and talk about how that influences things like what you wear, what movies/music/tv shows you like, and what celebrity it's cool to have a crush on.

• 1 decade ago

I seriously don't know the answer........

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.