What films are the best with Peter Lorre?

I've only recently watched some of his movies. Casablanca, The Maltese Falcon, and Arsenic and Old Lace

i thought he was crazy awesome/cool and wanted to see more of his movies....however the 3 i mentioned are the only 3 i can get for free at my local library. if i want to get more i have to use my netflix account. so i was wondering witch movies you think are the best so that i can put that as my next in queue. i can only get a limited amount so your recommendations are valued to me

• LilyRT
    Favorite Answer

M

the movie that made him famous. it's german so you'll have to see it in subtitles. but it's great. Lorre plays a serial killer who's murdering children in Germany. the crooks in the city are being pressured by the police to give him up. so the crooks band together, track him down, and put him on trial. excellent flick.

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea--disney flick, but not a bad adaptation. James Mason and Kirk Douglas also star in it. Lorre is the professor's assistant. his role is much straighter than his usual stuff.