The Sims 3 need to play without Disk Driver broken?

I need to know how to play the sims 3 without the disk. My DVD-Rom driver is not working I have already downloaded it but now I cant play because my driver is not reading the disk. Can someone please Tell me in plain english how to play without the disk.you can e-mail if you do not want to post it my e-mail is... show more I need to know how to play the sims 3 without the disk. My DVD-Rom driver is not working I have already downloaded it but now I cant play because my driver is not reading the disk. Can someone please Tell me in plain english how to play without the disk.you can e-mail if you do not want to post it my e-mail is SummerNicole729@yahoo.com
Update: ok I tryed that but the only thing I keep getting is error messages that say cannot create TS3.exe, access is denied, and no files to extract
0