Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

out of these rivalries,who has the better fans?

Red Sox fans vs Yankee fans

Cardinals fans vs Cubs fans

Phillies fans vs Mets fans

Dodgers fans vs Giants fans

17 Answers

Relevance
  • carla
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Red Sox fans

Cardinals fans

Phillies fans

Giants fans

• Will
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Sox fans care about their team and the game. Yankees fans care about winning.

Cubs fans fill the park every day despite 100+ years of futility. Cardinals attendance goes up or down as the team does.

Mets fans are legendary in their love for their team. Phillies fans are second only to Eagles fans in hating everything (remember booing Santa?)

Giant fans are among the most intelligent of all baseball fans. They have been known to boo a fielder hitting the wrong cutoff man, and applaud a runner who deliberately got into a rundown, to get a run home. Both were on the other team. And they tolerated Candlestick Park for 40 years. Dodger fans have one of the best stadiums, but arrive late, leave early, spend serious time taking to their neighbors, more serious time fixing their makeup (and we're talking both sexes here, folks), have been known to pull into the parking lot by the hundreds simply because they were doing maintenance on the lights, and really need Twitter to find out what happened at the game.

• 1 decade ago

Red Sox

Cardinals

Mets

Dodgers

• 1 decade ago

Red Sox fans Do

Cubs fans Do

Philly Fans Do

Giants fans do

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Red Sox fans by far! (I am a sox fan lol)

Cardinals fans

Phillies fans

Giants fans (because my brother is a dodger fan and he doesn't follow them very well, also I live in LA and alot of my friends are kind of fans)

• 1 decade ago

Red Sox fans (because yankee fans are band wagons due to their 26 championships)

Cubs fans (because even though they haven't won a world series they are still they're hoping for another)

Mets fans (they just are)

Dodgers (i am a dodger fan! and i don't think we are all band wagon fans and if you guys know your baseball you would know that the Dodger-Giants rivalry is the longest and oldest rivalries in all of baseball it dates back to when both teams were in New York)(dodgers are just more exciting you see more crowds involved at a dodger game rather than a Giants game)

• Greta
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

It's hard to say who has the "best" or "better" fans, because ALL teams come with some amazing, knowledgable fans...and some annoying, immature fans. I'm just going to put the fans who I've personally had the best experience with...

Red Sox (probably because I'm a Red Sox fan lol)

Cardinals (but it's really close)

Phillies

Dodgers

• 1 decade ago

Yankee fans (red sox fans are now some of the biggest band wagon fans i have ever met. half of them don't even know half of baseball.)

Cubs fans (if their a fan of the Cubs then you know their a die hard fan b/c the Cubies suck)

Phillies fans (crazy, but passionate and just want their team to win at any cost)

Dodgers fans (Giants fans are just retarded so i have to go with the dodgers by default)

• 1 decade ago

Red Sox

Cardinals

Phillies

Dodgers

• talton
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i offered that e book final twelve months and study it- in hassle-free terms putting it right down to consume or sleep. thrilling particularly the tale at the back of Billie Jean, yet another thrilling element is that Quincy Jones banged heads with Michael over the call of the music as QJ did no longer somewhat like the titile "Billie Jean" because of the fact there is this time-honored tennis participant Billie Jean King people ought to confuse for. yet MJ grow to be adamant with regard to the call, and it grew to become the main danced music around. That grow to be the form of artist that he's, that stroke of genius!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.