Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

do u think that everyone finds true love?

how will u recognise it?did u find it?

Best Answer

u will feel it all in u r heart...love is not all butterflies all day long.

love is pain, love is happy and sad....so if u are able to be with someone through good or bad, then u know it is real love.

there are alot of other things that show love is real when u are in it but it's not something words can say...

Not everyone finds it, but many do.

I think I found mine. And I can discridbe the feeling with butterflys everytime i think about him, I can't5 go 2 seconds with smileing because i know he loves me, and Everything around him feels so natural.

This is just my experiance, I hope you do find your true love. It is quite an amaizing experiance!

No not everybody does find true love. Many settle for something very close to it.

I dont think Everybody does.. Unfortunately :(

You feel absolutley head-over-heels about your true love. You can't stop thinking about them and for me, i got really shy around him because i was scared id say wierd stuff!! X

everyone can find it .. it depends on the personality ; and on how u define '' true love '' according to your principles..

though it is rare now days , but , it still exists ..

True love...probably not, but love seems easy enough to find.

probly not every1

not everyone, u just do