Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 decade ago

Does anyone else hate Pizza?

I just don't get what's so delicious about Pizza, it's disgusting.

When I told my friends I hate it they just gave me weird looks and told me that I was strange.

Am I the only one that hates Pizza?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Donnao
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Pizza can be really good, or really disgusting. Maybe you have only had the really disgusting pizza.

    For example: The pizza at the waterpark/carnivals/frozen pizza is discusting.

    Pizza that my mom makes, or Jets pizza is amazing. Only when it is hot and fresh.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 6 years ago

    I dislike pizza for various reasons. It wasn't so bad when I first started it. I absolutely loved pizza but now after years and yrs of finding it everywhr I go, I have started to dislike it. Main reason would be the bread itself, it's so hard, you just keep chewing the hard lump. This can overwhelm anyone. Another thing is, if you are hungry and you over eat it, two things can go horribly wrong- first, the hard bread would hurt ur stomach and the pizza itself will make you uncomfortably nauseous.

    I like pizza only when it is super thin, very soft and there is a lot of gooey warm flowy (non smelling) cheese on top of it - but this one is kinda gourmet that's not very cheap or low caloried, so I avoid it most of the times. Also I cannot handle a lot of toppings on pizza.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    I love love love a good pizza. But its true, sometimes when the crust isnt made right, it can be revolting. Like last night, I think its the first time I hated pizza. But I know it was that particular pizza, otherwise I am a pizza lover.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    Pizza is like steak in a way if cooked and seasoned right they are delicious but if they are over cooked and not seasoned they are horrible like most fast food pizza places. Personally I hate most pizza too.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    Some pizza is revolting, disgusting it's yuk i hate the seafood one but you should try like the chicken one it's sooo yummy just try pizza again cause if you don't like pizza your probably 1% of the people who hates it and the rest of the people who likes it is the 99%

    • Login to reply the answers
  • kiley
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

    i think of pizza delivery makes it plenty much less annoying on some human beings while they have not got time to get the pizza themselves! What pizza do you like perhaps you're able to desire to discover a pizza place this is closest to you no remember how some distance away it truly is! it is not like they're going to refuse to grant it to you!

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    I used to hate pizza too and everyone thought i was soo strange. But then i ate it more and more( my family loves it ). And i started to like it but only with pepperoni and garlic sauce ( LOL fattening, i know )

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    pizza is awesome

    i even ate pizza today

    go to this site might make you start liking pizza

    http://www.associatedcontent.com/slideshow/19993/p...

    • Login to reply the answers
  • BILL h
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

    i am sure that is someone else out there,but not me.i love pizza.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    its ok to me, some is gross. but like pizza hut is pretty good

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.