Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 decade ago

Does anyone else hate Pizza?

I just don't get what's so delicious about Pizza, it's disgusting.

When I told my friends I hate it they just gave me weird looks and told me that I was strange.

Am I the only one that hates Pizza?

• Donnao
    Favorite Answer

Pizza can be really good, or really disgusting. Maybe you have only had the really disgusting pizza.

For example: The pizza at the waterpark/carnivals/frozen pizza is discusting.

Pizza that my mom makes, or Jets pizza is amazing. Only when it is hot and fresh.

I dislike pizza for various reasons. It wasn't so bad when I first started it. I absolutely loved pizza but now after years and yrs of finding it everywhr I go, I have started to dislike it. Main reason would be the bread itself, it's so hard, you just keep chewing the hard lump. This can overwhelm anyone. Another thing is, if you are hungry and you over eat it, two things can go horribly wrong- first, the hard bread would hurt ur stomach and the pizza itself will make you uncomfortably nauseous.

I like pizza only when it is super thin, very soft and there is a lot of gooey warm flowy (non smelling) cheese on top of it - but this one is kinda gourmet that's not very cheap or low caloried, so I avoid it most of the times. Also I cannot handle a lot of toppings on pizza.

I love love love a good pizza. But its true, sometimes when the crust isnt made right, it can be revolting. Like last night, I think its the first time I hated pizza. But I know it was that particular pizza, otherwise I am a pizza lover.

Pizza is like steak in a way if cooked and seasoned right they are delicious but if they are over cooked and not seasoned they are horrible like most fast food pizza places. Personally I hate most pizza too.

Some pizza is revolting, disgusting it's yuk i hate the seafood one but you should try like the chicken one it's sooo yummy just try pizza again cause if you don't like pizza your probably 1% of the people who hates it and the rest of the people who likes it is the 99%

• kiley

i think of pizza delivery makes it plenty much less annoying on some human beings while they have not got time to get the pizza themselves! What pizza do you like perhaps you're able to desire to discover a pizza place this is closest to you no remember how some distance away it truly is! it is not like they're going to refuse to grant it to you!

I used to hate pizza too and everyone thought i was soo strange. But then i ate it more and more( my family loves it ). And i started to like it but only with pepperoni and garlic sauce ( LOL fattening, i know )

pizza is awesome

i even ate pizza today

go to this site might make you start liking pizza

http://www.associatedcontent.com/slideshow/19993/p...

• BILL h

i am sure that is someone else out there,but not me.i love pizza.

its ok to me, some is gross. but like pizza hut is pretty good