Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Why is your Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Ex completely amazing?

My crush is beyond amazing, she rocks my world but unfortunately she's taken and not interested. Still we're best mates and have been for years so...it's better than nothing, isn't it?

So why is your person incredible and why do you feel lucky to know them?

Thanks.

-Stone.

*star if prefer soda to juice...

Favorite Answer

ughh hes not amazing,, not even close,, but i still like him.. a lot.. and it pisses me off lol :)

oh well hahahahah :) :)

Nah bud, juice rocks my world..

I love my boyfriend and he's completely amazing because he understands me, he makes me laugh like no one else can, he's my friend and my lover.

I'm so lucky to know him because we make each other so happy and every girl deserves a guy as great as hi.

Good luck with the girl you like... i always thought of the whole 'best friends falling for each other' thing absolutely perfect. Don't loose hope!

x

I prefer orange juice.

Because he's my best friend too. And the only person I'd literally give an arm and a leg for. Oh and because he'd do the same, faster than a blood cell circulates your body. And apparently I heard that's 20sec.

• Lynne

My crush has the best eyes, voice, and overall appearance to anyone I have ever seen. I'm glad that life put me in line to know her, and we will most possibly end up going out someday soon. I feel lucky to know her because she's the best!

Hmm... actually... all the significant others that i've obtained ended up being ASSHOLES! It's like I can never win. Oh well, there's someone out there for everyone. I hope xD

But yeah, the crush I have now is amazing. Hope I don't F it all up!!

x

My crush is my ex. More than a crush, I'm still in love with him. He dumped me 4 months ago :(

and he was amazing and so sweet and funny and weird and when I was with him I felt complete <3

*sigh*

My crushes are just heart racing.. Not only are they both beautiful but both are completely down to earth and rad.. First one is amazing!! Hilarious, sweet, random, nice, and amazing at sax.. I literally fell completely in lust at first sight then in crush when I heard this person play sax.. The only thing that's lame with this person is the age differene between us.. Now the second is ugh!! Dreamy as hell!! With green eyes and a petfect body.. I'm completely in lust and with their personality funny, loud, crazy, smart, random, surprising I could go on with both of them.. Idk they just make me happy like smile till my face hurts happy ugh!! I hate it though cuz I can't see them right now it's so HAGGARD!!! This question made my day!! I like talking about them ") can you tell?? Ha

Source(s): J.R and E.J ")

My crush is amazing because...he's really (almost) my type of guy. He's quiet and funny at the same time. Smart too. But anyway, about two years ago, he found out that I liked him so it got so awkward and all that. He doesn't like me back too... But nah, I don't want to waste my time waiting anymore..

The same thing happened to me yuh know. I stole him away and I don't feel bad at all.

He's a huge nerd, but really interesting, he's like. It's weird, his just a genius and I can't describe it.

Even though he just makes fun of me and plays video games all day, I'd have to say he's given me the best two years of my life. <3

I have a crush (she knows it and she has a crush on me too =P) and I think she's cute,cool,understanding,mature,funny,dorky,and so caring. =D

Also juice is way better than soda,I can drink juice all day and not get tired of it lol.

Because we get each other. I'm the kind of person who doesnt like opening up to others, and yet, I feel like I can tell him anything. I think it helps that he was one of my close friends though.

Oh, and it helps that he's got these gorgeous blue eyes that I can just get lost in too...