Anonymous asked in 政治及管治法律及道德 · 1 decade ago

美國green card


我地想係香港apply green card,有咩我地要做??


2 Answers

  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    you are live in HK now?

    if he plan to come to Hk and live with you, he can submit the appliacation from HK.

    he need to file a form i-130 and i- 485.

    if you born in Hk, that will be about 1 years waitting period to get the marriage visa to go to USA. your green card will then mail to you when you live in US.

    i forget the filing fee ( @ $300 or $400+ USD ). he should be ok to file the form himself.

    otherwise you need an immigrantion service agent to help you.

    Source(s): live in US
  • 1 decade ago

    should I file the i-130 form thru. (Hong Kong) US Consulate? Are you sure it takes about one year?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.