promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
LL asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫我翻譯成英文【攝影面試】

對於攝影,我很享受按下快門後,保留了一瞬間的感動與之後看到那美麗畫面的成就感,

所以每次外出遊玩,我都是擔任在旁攝影的人,我喜歡把人與人之間的情誼透過畫面呈現給大家看,而朋友們也會很高興,透過畫面的感動也可以增進大家的感情。

隨著對攝影的狂熱程度漸增,我的小相機也愈來愈不敷使用,有時想要的畫面,我的小相機卻無法達成目的,所以我一直想要擁有一台專業的單眼相機,在經濟不景氣的情況下,我怎麼還敢跟父母要一台貴的嚇死人的相機,只好繼續與我的小相機相依為命。但是不管我有沒有單眼相機,我還是要繼續用我的眼光和那台小小機相抓住我想留住的畫面,或許那不是超廣角的大畫面,卻是可以讓人感動的畫面。

我也很想有一個機會能夠出國拓寬自己的國際視野,但因經濟因素一直沒有機會能夠出國,所以我很喜歡看Travel & Living、Discovery等類的頻道來滿足我想到國外的欲望,很高興Eric能提供這個機會給我們。在7位面試者中,我是年紀最小的一個,我相信我一定比其他面試者有更多發展的空間和時間。

1 Answer

Rating
  • rman n
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I love photography, I enjoy pressing shutter and feel a great sense of achievement when capturing the touching moment or the beautiful pictures.

I am always the one to take photos whenever we go out with friends. I like to express the friendship between people through those pictures I take. My friends are also very glad to feel our friendship bonding closer through those precious moments kept in my pictures.

As my passion for photography grows, my simple camera cannot meet my needs anymore, some pictures I expected cannot be taken by the simple one. Therefore, I always want to have a professional camera. However, due to the economy recession, I do not dare to ask for awfully expensive camera from my parents and so i could only stick with my old partner. Whether I have professional camera or not, I will keep trying capture the pictures with my own eyes and my simple camera. It might not be wide-angle picture , but the one can touch your heart. I also want to have the chance to travel abroad and widen my international view, but it has never been fulfilled due to budget concern. Instead, I can only satisfy my desire to travel by watching channels like Travel & Living、Discovery. I am pleased that Eric grant us this chance. Among other 7 candidates, I am the youngest one and I believe I have more time and potential to develop in photography

有些部份是意譯,口語面試的話也不用太正式,可以隨意以自己的話表達,供參考

Source(s): me
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.