For all Spongebob fans!!! Can anyone give me the description/plot of their coming movie The Great Escape!?

I know that it's airdate is on November 2009....But what will happen in this upcoming movie? And is it true that one of Spongebob's memories is that he marries Sandy? Please I want a complete description of this movie,I'm so confuse and I'm excited to watch this! Thank you for all who'll answer!

• .
    Favorite Answer

----

Old description on TV.com:

The Krusty Krab celebrates its eleventy-seventh anniversary, and Mr. Krabs plans to sell lots of Krabby Patties. But SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, and Mr. Krabs accidently get locked in the freezer before they have a chance to celebrate. While finding their way through air shafts, they look back at some memorable moments in their lives. Meanwhile, Plankton finally finds the perfect opportunity to steal the Krabby Patty formula!

----

Anyways, whenever a new SpongeBob episode comes out there's always someone who says there's going to be some "Spandy" which it has always end up as a rumor and chances are this time too, mainly since the guy who made SpongeBob already said there isn't going to be any. Besides that, I'm also looking forward to the new tv movie.

Harry Potter Question 1 Bellatrix would accept and they'd have bellamorts or something (zachmir came up with that) Harry Potter Question 2 Hagrid's Patronus would be a dragon or some sort of creature he loves Harry Potter question 4 I seriously doubt it if Voldemort would have Umbridge join him because, one Umbridge questioned his return, and two umbridge is a ministry freak, and she had a very high position at the ministry. Voldemort hates the ministry, so I'd highly doubt he would have her join. but since its a question i think i'd She wouldn't because she's a coward and would be afraid to face all the dark stuff that is involved with the job Hehe spongebob rocks!