Is there anything wrong with having sex with furniture?

I mean really? I doesn't hurt anyone, and it's a very natural thing too. Just look at animals: they do it all the time! How would you think that it's wrong? And what if you don't like falling in love with people? How do you tell me who or what to love?

Favorite Answer

I, for one, have never seen my cat have sex with furniture, sorry.

• berish

Sex With Furniture

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): wrong sex furniture: https://tr.im/XR3YK

Its a common form of masturbation in both humans and non-human animals. It is victimless, but if it is not your furniture, it is ethically disrespectful for the owner, that includes, if you are not the bill payer, and if others live with you, and use that same furniture. Some people don't like to touch where you've been having sex with furniture.

And no, there's no sexual-orientation towards furniture, however it is a common paraphilia, but most people dismiss the fact they do it, they often consider it just masturbating, and nothing else.

The paraphilia is sexual fetishism, of the furniture kind.

Sweet wet dreams of your beloved furniture!

Having sex with furniture is a natural experimental phases that most people with mental problems go through.

Draw the line at leather furniture ok, that is starting to border on bestiality, which of course, is forbidden, even for a total whack job like yourself.

Is there anything wrong with marrying furniture?

Do furniture consent?

Source(s): Masturbation Tips... Have a furniture fetish.

As long as the furniture is adult and consenting anything goes.

Aha is this furniture there for your guest to sit on?? What is this sticky spot here???

I think the word 'wrong' is far too loaded. Perhaps what would work better is the word 'curious.'

Most animals don't fall in love with furniture...

Not if the piece of furniture has given informed consent.

Just remember, no means no.

Well, seeing that's all you can get ,go for it you don't deserve human contact... Stick with your furniture ,I hope it is steel furniture....