Question Regarding Becoming Informed On Other Religions.?

If your local Vocational School offered classes on religions other than yours, would you take the classes? I am a Christian and would like to know what other religions really believe and what guidelines they follow. Classes would be available for all religions including Christianity. After being on YA I have... show more If your local Vocational School offered classes on religions other than yours, would you take the classes? I am a Christian and would like to know what other religions really believe and what guidelines they follow.
Classes would be available for all religions including Christianity. After being on YA I have observed that the majority of the debates and arguments are based on lack of knowledge of other beliefs.

Would you be willing to become educated and informed?
Update: In a class room setting questions could be asked and answered. There would be structure and an teacher to keep order. Learning about other faiths is not accepting them as your own.
Update 2: Virginia,
Could you not be open minded enough to listen to a Muslim explain what they believe and why. Knowledge is truth and the truth set us free. I know the Bible as I am a Christian but I don't know anything about the others.
Update 3: A vocational school could offer more informal classes by people of the faith that is being taught. An open structure for questions and answers. No arguing just learning from each other. This would not be accepting any evil as indicated in an answer. Knowledge can be helpful especially when working with people... show more A vocational school could offer more informal classes by people of the faith that is being taught. An open structure for questions and answers. No arguing just learning from each other. This would not be accepting any evil as indicated in an answer. Knowledge can be helpful especially when working with people of other faiths.