Is it just me, or does really seem like males has a much larger appetite than females?

My Dad (For Memorial Day) threw a family BBQ, and my boyfriend shows up unexpectedly (not like it was a problem, he was more than welcome to join.)

And my Dad does his Cheeseburgers twice as large as the whoppers from the fast food restaurants......folks, I'm talking about some serious hamburger patty...........think juicy burgers....and our hot dogs is made of thick long sausages (Extra long and think Roger Woods to be exact with you.

And of course, we had our BBQ chicken, some steak,....etc..

Well, I served my boyfriend a plate, and I watched him ate 2 cheeseburgers and a hot dog and drunk down 2 full cups of our punch that were mixed with a twist ginger ale......and he was still wanting more food.

He has a huge appetite and so does his friends, and cousins them.

I'm 20 years old and he is 17.

Is this normal?

Favorite Answer

I know it's normal for me. I'm 6' 4" and 180 pounds and I eat at least 5000 to 6000 calories a day. I'll even spend $20 at Taco Bell, off the dollar menu. I don't know if it has to do with gender but being Military I know that it is mostly the females that worry about calories. The guys just get more out of exercise maybe. Normal or not, is it a bad thing. You don't need to worry about him getting fat someday.

Source(s): I'm a guy and I eat to much.

yes you're right

• dang, i guess it would be normal.

Source(s): me