What countries would help USA if North Korea launches one of their missiles at us?

I heard that North Korea is planning to launch a missile at Hawaii, And if North Korea hits Hawaii we would go to War with them. And if we go to War with North Korea will we also be going to War with China since China is North Korea's ally? And if that ever happens, Will Japan and South Korea help us fight the... show more I heard that North Korea is planning to launch a missile at Hawaii, And if North Korea hits Hawaii we would go to War with them. And if we go to War with North Korea will we also be going to War with China since China is North Korea's ally? And if that ever happens, Will Japan and South Korea help us fight the war? What other countries will help us if we ever do end up with a War with North Korea and China? Is China even ally's with North Korea?

Sorry for the question if I made any mistakes. I'm just trying to get some information.